Welcome to Creagan Station Tourers, the perfect West Highland stopover for your Caravan or Motorhome
With stunning views, spacious plots and great places to eat and drink nearby, Creagan Station Tourers is a great place to visit.
Set in the historic and ancient area of Appin on the West Coast of Scotland, Creagan Station Tourers is a brand new touring park. Just off the A828 we are a perfect place to stop for a few nights and explore the surrounding areas, from the beautiful town of Oban, to the hill walking and climbing capital of the UK Fort William, to the grand mountain peaks in Glencoe.
Our park is perfect for people wanting to either relax or adventure. Feel free to relax on the shore line looking out over Loch Creran or on the decking of the Creagan Inn, 200 yards away. We are very spacious and you will have a lot of room between yourself and other plots.
Open all year round!
Reasons to visit our site:
- Seven extremely spacious plots measuring 12 metres x 8 metres each.
- All plots are hard standing and have been laser levelled.
- Perfect for mobile homes, caravans and campervans.
- Rolec electrical and water hook-ups at each plot.
- A chemical waste, grey water and rubbish disposal point.
- Fire pits and seating areas along the shore line.
- 200 yards away from our local pub & restaurant.
- Dogs are welcome.
- Please note, at the moment we do not have a toilet/shower block so all units need to have their own facilities.